What is dalou.ch?
Dalou.ch delivers fresh food and beverages at your office. Whenever you need bakery, juices, sandwiches, salads or fruits for your team, a meeting or an event, Dalou is here for you. Unlike a delivery platform, we try all products ourselves and select the best options for your region. You find at dalou.ch a fresh variety from local, passionate producers. Every single morning we collect your order and bring it freshly to you.
Where do you deliver to?
At the moment, we deliver in certain areas of the city of Zurich (select your region on the front page). If we don’t deliver to your area yet, please write us a message at email@example.com and we’ll try to make it 😉
When do you deliver?
We deliver from 07:30am to 4:00pm from Monday to Friday. So you can order from us for early breakfast, znüni, lunch and afternoon/ early evening events!
Is there a minimum amount to order?
No, there is no minimum. Order what you need.
How can I pay?
You have two options:
1. Debit/credit card: we accept payments made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express. We use to process your payments the services of stripe, which is comparable to the services of PayPal.
2. Invoice: We send you at the end of the month an invoice, showing ordering details seperated by order. Our invoice is perfectly structured if you need to allocate your costs on different projects/ clients.
When is the deadline to order?
You can order until 2pm, the working day before. So for example, if you want a breakfast delivered at 8am on Tuesday, you have until Monday at 2pm to place your order. If you need it for Monday, you will have to order on Friday 2pm latest.
Is there a delivery fee
We charge a small delivery fee of CHF 12.- per delivery.
If your order passes CHF 200.- you benefit from a reduced delivery fee of CHF 6.-
If your order passes CHF 500.- we deliver for free.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel until 2pm the day before your delivery. You just need to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reimburse you the full amount of your order.
What is the benefit of subscribing for regular deliveries at dalou.ch?
By subscribing to a regular delivery, eg. on a weekly basis, you benefit in multiple ways:
- You only have to order once, we deliver what you want as often as you want
- In case you want to change or cancel the subscription you can do this until 2pm the working day before delivery. So no risk at all to subscribe.
- You receive a monthly invoice
- Benefit from special subscription discounts
Please contact Oliver (email@example.com) to discuss your arrangement in detail.
Also contact him, if you see a potential partnership, eg. if you are hosting events on a regular basis.
Do you produce the food yourself?
No, we select the best products of the best partners in your region, and bring it all together for you! Ordering on dalou.ch means that you receive the best croissants from Seri, the freshest hand-squeezed orange juice from Berri, the tastiest sandwiches from Vuaillant, and so on. We work with only professional artisans to guarantee the best food quality for you.
We are constantly looking for feedback and new menu ideas, so don’t hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for menu ideas and suggestions!
Do you have press references?
Yes! We have been featured in Ronorp: